CLEVELAND — Recently retired Cavalier Channing Frye isn’t leaving the city of Cleveland without crossing a few important things off of his bucket list.
Frye took to Twitter to get recommendations of things do before he leaves in about a month.
The tweet got hundreds of replies telling Frye what he should do before he leaves The Land.
Here are our top 10:
10. Channing had his own great idea of heading to a Columbus Blue Jackets playoff game.
9. Play: CLE indoor adventure park is a fun way to spend a day.
Come to our adventure park out in Avon! We've got a zip line, ninja warrior courses, rock climbing AND a full bar. 😏— Play: CLE (@playcle216) April 11, 2019
8. You haven't seen Cleveland until you've seen the Cleveland Zoo.
7. You have to stay until roller-coaster season.
6. Are you really from Cleveland if you haven't taken photos at the Cleveland script signs?
5. The Terminal Tower Observation Deck has the best views of The Land.
4. Just don't leave.
3. Take a trip down to Akron for some Swensons and beer.
2. Speaking of beer, you can't leave Cleveland without trying out Brewnuts. We're sure Kevin Love would love to join.
1. Take the mound, Channing.