CLEVELAND — You might not be able to celebrate it in Gordon Square, but you'll still be able to celebrate Dyngus Day this year.
The Polish holiday is going virtual on its 10-year anniversary.
From 1-3 p.m. on April 13, you can drink Piwo and eat pierogi with fellow Clevelanders while listening to polka.
Watch the virtual celebration in the player below:
The event schedule will go as follows:
- DJ Kishka Welcome, Overview, Opening Ceremony
- Message from Steve Popovich Jr., President of Cleveland International Records
- Chardon Polka Band Performance
- DIY pierogi session hosted by Lidia from Rudy’s
- Grammy nominated Alex Meixner Performance
- How to make a Kielbasa hosted by George from State Meats
- Performance by National Cleveland-Style Polka Hall of Famer & Grammy nominated Fred Ziwich
- Plus, more special guests and surprise appearances
You can follow the virtual festivities here.