CLEVELAND — DENSE FOG ADVISORY has ended as fog lifts and skies get a bit brighter this afternoon.
Low pressure continues to slide east away from us. Expect a few more breaks in the clouds this afternoon with only a slim shot for a shower or two today.
Partly to mostly cloudy skies and warm temperatures are in store for the rest of today with widespread 70s.
Waves of rain will continue through the rest of the work week with temperatures staying on the warmer side for the month of October: 70s through the weekend!
- Partly to mostly cloudy today
- Slim shot for rain today, most are dry
- On and off rain and storms through the rest of the week
- Best shot for rain appears to be Thursday and Friday
- Temperatures stay above normal through the week
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy. Mild. Patchy fog. | Low: 59º
Wednesday: Warm for October with spotty rain and storms by afternoon. | High: 79º
Thursday: Scattered showers and storms possible. High: 76º
Friday: Scattered showers and storms. High: 75º
Download the News 5 app for the latest weather updates:
Follow the News 5 Weather Team: