CLEVELAND — We are getting a break from summer heat & humidity. Cooler, MUCH more comfortable air will continue! Highs in the 70s will be the rule for the next few days with overnight lows in the 50s and 60s.
A couple showers will stick around Monday with a few storms possible in our eastern areas by Monday afternoon and evening. Few showers linger Tuesday as well.
Wednesday through Thursday, isolated rain will be possible but most of the day should be dry. Temperatures will remain a bit cool for August with high temps in the middle to upper 70s through Wednesday. We finally start heating up late next week with 80s returning just in time for your weekend plans.
What To Expect:
- Pleasant temps as we move through the rest of the weekend
- Feeling great this week as below normal temps continue
- Few showers linger tonight & Monday
- Below average temps continue
- More showers Tuesday & Wednesday, but coverage should be limited
Tonight: More clouds with scattered showers. | Low: 61º
Monday: Few showers with plenty of dry time. | High: 77º
Tuesday: Few showers. Feeling great. | High: 78º
Wednesday: Few showers. Stays pleasant. | High: 79º
Download the News 5 app for the latest weather updates:
Follow the News 5 Weather Team: