The new fall television season is here, and that means exciting new programs on News 5!
- Kellie Pickler and Ben Aaron are back for an all-new season of "Pickler & Ben," featuring the best in lifestyle, entertainment and celebrity guests, weekdays at 10 a.m. Season 2 kicks off on Monday, Sept. 10.
- Also beginning Monday, "News 5 at Noon" expands to one hour. We’ll kick off your afternoon keeping you informed of all that’s happening around Northeast Ohio and the world.
- The morning just wasn’t big enough to contain everything "Good Morning America" has to offer, so check out "GMA Day" at 1 p.m.! Watch Michael Strahan and Sara Haines as they entertain, enlighten and brighten your afternoon. "GMA Day" replaces "The Chew."
- Then, are you ready for the next exciting millionaire moment? Celebrate the $100 Million Dollar Season on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire." America’s favorite game show is now on News 5. Join the celebration all season long with special prizes, celebrity players and a chance for YOU to win a Disney vacation. Chris Harrison hosts the fun every weekday at 3 p.m.
- Last but not least, your favorite daily viral video show is on the move. "Right This Minute" will follow Millionaire at 3:30 p.m. The RTM Team scours the internet for the freshest videos for you before they go viral. Every day it’s an interesting collection of stories you won’t see anywhere else. The combination of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and "Right This Minute" in the 3 p.m. hour replaces "Steve" (Steve Harvey’s show).
For more on these News 5 daytime programs, visit: