Ohio is moving forward in the state's medical marijuana program. The Ohio Department of Commerce awarded 12 Level I Cultivator provisional licenses—six of those recipients are in Northeast Ohio.
Under the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program cultivator rules, growers who have the Level I license are permitted to operate a space up to 25,000 square foot compared to those who operate can operate a space up to 3,000 square foot space with a Level II license.
Thirteen growers received the Level I license—the following six are in Northeast Ohio.
- Buckeye Relief LLC (Eastlake, Lake County)
- OPC Cultivation LLC (Huron, Erie County)
- Terradiol Ohio LLC (Canton, Stark County)
- AT-CPC of Ohio LLC (Akron, Summit County)
- Parma Wellness Center (Parma, Cuyahoga County)
- Harvest Grows LLC (Cleveland, Cuyahoga County)