CLEVELAND — Starting Monday, children 18 and younger can pick up free grab-and-go meals at participating locations throughout Canton this summer.
The statewide nonprofit Children’s Hunger Alliance will start distributing meals at select locations and times throughout the week.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday Schedule:
- SCDL Main Branch, 715 Market Ave. N, Canton, Ohio 44702, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- SCDL North Branch, 189 25th Street NW, Canton, Ohio 44709, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- SCDL Madge Youtz Branch, 2921 Mahoning Rd. NE, Canton, Ohio 44705, 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday Schedule:
- Sherrick Rd. Church of God, 1121 Sherrick Rd SE, Canton, OH 44707, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Canton Salvation Army, 420 Market Ave S, Canton, OH 44702, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- SCDL DeHoff Memorial Branch - 216 Hartford Ave. SE, Canton, Ohio 44707, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The nonprofit partnered with the Stark County District Library and the Stark County Hunger Task Force to keep children fed throughout the state since the pandemic closed down schools.