AKRON, Ohio — A local law firm is helping out families with the start of a new school year.
Kisling, Nestico and Redick is stuffing 200 backpacks with school supplies and giving them away.
Each of their offices will have 40 backpacks on Thursday including:
· 3412 West Market Street in Fairlawn
· 1111 Superior Avenue #520 in Cleveland
· 2550 Corporate Exchange Drive Ste. 101 in Columbus
· 4853 Monroe Street Bldg. B Ste. 3 in Toledo
· 22 East McKinley Way Ste. A in Poland
The backpacks are being given away on a first come, first serve basis between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Families are asked to take only one per child.
“We’re excited to continue this annual tradition at KNR by giving away backpacks to children in need. It’s always wonderful to surprise families with this kind of donation and know you’re making a small difference to help kids with a great school year,” said Rob Nestico, KNR managing partner.
Each backpack is worth $54 and will be filled with pencils, pens, notebooks, markers, glue, paper, scissors, crayons and other supplies.