CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority reported 13 employees have tested positive for COVID-19 this week.
The 13 employees who have tested positive include:
- Seven bus operators in the Hayden District
- Two managers/supervisors in the Hayden District
- Two bus operators in the Triskett District
- One instructor from the Rail District
- One officer from Transit police dispatch
RTA said all work areas, equipment and other areas of potential exposure were cleaned and disinfected and staff member who had been in contact with the employees were immediately notified.
To date, RTA has had 66 employees test positive for the virus, 46 of whom have fully recovered and returned to work.