CLEVELAND — After closing in March due to coronavirus concerns, Cleveland Public Library has reopened with limited service.
The library is offering curbside and walk-up service at the Main Library, the Louis Stokes Wing and five other locations.
The five other locations include:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Branch, 1962 Stokes Blvd.
- Memorial-Nottingham Branch, 17109 Lakeshore Blvd.
- Rice Branch, 11535 Shaker Blvd.
- Rockport Branch, 4421 W 140th St.
- South Brooklyn Branch, 4303 Pearl Rd.
Cleveland Public Library is offering virtual programs and services such as a summer reading program, career services and crisis counseling. To register for virtual programs and services click here.
Books can be returned using the book drops outside any Cleveland Public Library location.
The Ohio Library for the Blind and Physically Disabled has also resumed its mail circulation and phone lines have reopened, the library said.
Anyone with questions can chat with a library staff member here.