CLEVELAND — Jason Momoa – Aquaman himself – is headlining a cast of celebrity guests at the Wizard World Comic Con, coming to Cleveland March 8 through 10.
Getting a photo with Momoa, also known for his role as the equally-shirtless Khal Drogo in the first season of Game of Thrones, doesn’t come cheap, however – a photo op will run you $150, and his autograph is $125.
Tickets to the three-day event, being held at the Huntington Convention Center, start at $39.99 for Friday admission. Admission on Saturday is $54.99, and Sunday is $49.99. A three-day ticket runs $79.99, and priority three-day admission is $119.99, according to the convention’s website. There are also VIP packages available with exclusive access and swag.
Other celebrity guests include:
- Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum, respectively Clark Kent and Lex Luthor from the CW series Smallville
- Sean Astin, known as Samwise Gamgee in the Lord of the Rings films, and Rudy in Rudy
- Matt Ryan from NBC’s Constantine series
- Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause and Drew Fuller from Charmed
- Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman in the animated series and various other incarnations of the Caped Crusader
- Thomas Ian Nicholas from Rookie of the Year and American Pie
- Butch Patrick, known for his role as Eddie Munster in The Munsters.
- And more
Wizard World will also feature a wide variety of artists, authors, cosplayers, creators, panels, vendors and more.