CLEVELAND — Thirty-three-year-old man, Kenneth Banville, was indicted on Friday night in relation to the death of 25-year-old Anastasia Hamilton, according to the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas.
Hamilton was found dead in a Slavic Village home on May 25, 2022 after she went missing from Terminal Tower parking garage earlier in the week.
The man was indicted on the following felonies:
- Involuntary Manslaughter - first-degree felony
- Gross Abuse of a Corpse - fifth-degree felony
- Tampering with Evidence - third-degree felony
- Corrupting Another with Drugs - second-degree felony
- Permitting Drug Abuse - fifth-degree felony
- Possessing Criminal Tools - fifth-degree felony
- 3 counts of Trafficking - fifth-degree felony
- 2 counts of Trafficking - fourth-degree felony
- 2 counts of Having Weapons Under Disability - third-degree felony
- 3 counts of Drug Possession - fifth-degree felony
The man does not have a court date assigned at this time.
- Anastasia Hamilton's mother's pain intensified by not knowing what led to her daughter's final hours
- 25-year-old woman last seen in Terminal Tower parking garage found dead
Watch live and local news any time:
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.