CLEVELAND — Was it Colonel Mustard with the knife or Miss Scarlett with the revolver? That will be for you to decide in a real-life detective game based on the board game Clue coming to Cleveland.
The Cleveland version, called "Sneaky Finders," is based on the British version CluedUpp and set in the fictitious town of Millingham.
Your team of detectives will be tasked with cracking the case as you stalk the streets, tracking down virtual witnesses and eliminating suspects.
The game will take place in Cleveland on May 25. The cost is $46 per team of up to six adults.
What you need to play:
- A team of detectives (at least 2 and up to 6 players per team)
- Access to a smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
- A fantastically clever team name
- Awesome Sneaky Finders/1920s inspired fancy costumes (dressing up is optional but good fun!)
The game starts at 10 a.m. and goes until 5 p.m. Depending how fast you and your team are, the game will last anywhere between one and four hours.
Prizes awarded to:
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dressing
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective (kids prize)
- Best K-9 detective (dogs prize)
Think you have what it takes to solve the mystery? Buy tickets before they are gone here.