One person was injured in a propane explosion Tuesday morning at a Parma business, according to fire officials.
The victim was transported to MetroHealth Medical Center for treatment, authorities said.
The victim was burned on the face and arms, according to T.J. Martin, spokesperson for the Parma Fire Department.
The explosion happened around 11:19 a.m. at ABF Freight, 5630 Chevrolet Boulevard, when a propane natural gas supplier was filling portable tanks. While he was filling the tanks, a fire started in the tanks, which is believed to have caused an explosion, Martin said.
Fire officials believe the explosion was accidental. The explosion is still under investigation.
The area is just south of General Motors Fabrication Division on Brookpark Road.