After several months of searching for a breaking and entering suspect who appeared to be using the same method of entry, officers arrested a suspect Friday, according to Elyria police.
- May 6, Dr. Sam Daoud, DDS at 833 East Broad Street
- May 6, Miracle Ear at 833 East Broad Street
- May 10, Kempf Dental at 280 South Logan Street
- May 10, Lang Optical at 280 South Logan Street
- May 12, Sambino's Pizza on Cleveland Street
- Kennedy's Barber Shop at 350-B Cleveland Street
Krugman was charged with breaking and entering, vandalism, and receiving stolen property. He is being held at the Lorain County Jail.