CLEVELAND — Dave’s Market is hosting a company-wide hiring event on Oct. 24 to fill nearly 300 available part-time positions.
All 13 Dave’s Markets in Northeast Ohio will be participating and holding two sessions from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. near their main entrances.
Just some of the Dave's Markets locations in the Cleveland area:
- Dave’s Supermarket—13130 Shaker Square
- Dave’s Market Cedar Hill—12438 Cedar Road, Cleveland Heights
- Dave’s Market Harvard and Lee—16820 Harvard Avenue
- Dave’s Market Severance—3628 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Heights
- Dave’s Market Slavic Village—7422 Harvard Ave.
- Dave’s Market & Eatery— 1929 East 61st St.
- Dave’s Market in Ohio City— 2700 Carroll Ave.
- Dave’s Markets Euclid Beach— 15900 Lakeshore Blvd.
Select locations will have management opportunities for those with experience.
John Kucinski, director of recruiting, retention and development at Dave’s, said ideal candidates are over 18 years old with a desire to work hard and have fun.
The positions are available across daytime, evening and overnight shifts depending on the availability and interest of the candidate.
Fill out your application here and bring it with you to your nearest Dave’s location during the hiring event on Oct. 24. Candidates should bring their resume, too.
This story is part of The Rebound: Northeast Ohio, News 5's initiative to help people through the financial impact of the coronavirus by offering one place to go for information on everything available to help and how to access it. We're providing resources on:
Getting Back to Work - Learn about the latest job openings, how to file for benefits and succeed in the job market.
Making Ends Meet - Find help on topics from rent to food to new belt-tightening techniques.
Managing the Stress - Feeling isolated or frustrated? Learn ways to connect with people virtually, get counseling or manage your stress.
Doing What's Right - Keep track of the way people are spending your tax dollars and treating your community.