Are you one of the lucky fans who snagged tickets for World Series Game 6 in Cleveland?
Here's what you need to know ahead of the game at Progressive Field:
Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Fans are encouraged to get to their seats by 7:30 p.m. and wear red.
Ceremonial First Pitch:
- Former Indians pitcher Dennis Martinez will throw the ceremonial first pitch. Martinez pitched for the Indians from 1994-1996, including two starts in the 1995 World Series.
- Grammy-nominated country singer Hunter Hayes
“God Bless America”:
- U.S. Army Private First Class Briahna Marie Shaniuk, a Brunswick native
Ceremonial First Ball Delivery:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America National Youth of the Year Rosetta Shepard will deliver the ceremonial first ball of Game 6 to the mound with former Indians pitcher Len Barker.
The Indians will have a number of other festivities for fans prior to Tuesday’s game.
Game 6, Tuesday, November 1:
- Color guard from the United States Navy will present the colors
- “Faction” to perform on Gateway Plaza 5:30-7:30 p.m., Destination Cleveland’s “This is CLE” letters also will be on the plaza for photo opportunities
- Tent to be set up on east side of Gateway Plaza for commemorative program sales
- SportsTime Ohio stage to be set up between King and Queen sculptures on Gateway Plaza