M&L Farms, LLC of Grove City, OH announces a voluntary recall of approximately 383 beef, goat, and lamb with offal that were produced with a non-potable water supply.
The products subject to recall include:
- Whole goat carcasses with heart and liver
- Whole lamb carcasses with heart and liver
- Quartered beef carcasses with heart, liver, and tongue
The beef, goat, and lamb with offal were harvested between June 15, 2017, and June 29, 2017. The meat was sold to the following retail markets in Ohio.
- Al Safa Halal Meats located at 4109 Trabue Rd, Columbus, Ohio
- Casablanca Market located at 5410 Roberts Rd, Hilliard, Ohio
- Al-Mustafa Market and Bakery located at 5435 Bethel Sawmill Ctr, Columbus, Ohio
- Albasha Market and Bakery located at 1897 Hilliard Rome Rd, Hilliard, Ohio
- Yaffa Market located at 2832 Colonel Glen Hwy, Fairborn, Ohio
- Jerusalem Food and Bakery located at 300 Northland Blvd, Cincinnati, Ohio
- West Town Market located at 3645 W. 117th St, Cleveland, Ohio
- Olive Tree Food Corp located at 27189 Brookpark Rd, North Olmsted, Ohio
The problem was discovered during a routine verification visit conducted by the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) Division of Meat Inspection personnel at the facility on July 3, 2017.
ODA and the company have received no reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.