CLEVELAND — Live like the rock star you always wanted to be with a new rock 'n' roll theme suite at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, available now through April 30. Not only will you live like a rock star for two days in the city known as The Land of Rock, but you'll probably need to have a wallet like one.
Commissioned by the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, the one-bedroom suite is filled with replicas and memorabilia from legendary rock 'n' roll artists. Guests will be surrounded by rock and roll nostalgia. The dining room table features a smashed guitar signed by former Parliament-Funkadelic member and Rock Hall Inductee Bootsy Collins.
Jimi Hendrix’s renowned “Purple Haze” song graces the walls while the bathroom is styled in the image of piano keys. Woodstock-inspired red flower lights hang from the ceiling throughout the suite.
And let’s talk about the view. From the room, guests will get an unobstructed view of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, located just a short walk from the hotel.
Two guests who book the Cleveland Rock Star Package will get the taste of the "suite" rock star life, which features:
- Accommodations in the Rock 'n' Roll Suite
- Champagne upon arrival
- Private one-hour happy hour at Bar 32, the hotel’s rooftop bar featuring panoramic views overlooking Lake Erie, FirstEnergy and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- A 30-minute helicopter tour of Cleveland and Lake Erie.
- A private vault tour of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, featuring items typically not on display for the general public.
- Dinner at the famed Foundation Room inside the House of Blues
- Cadillac SUV car service throughout the entire two-day stay
- Daily breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant, The Burnham
Not only is the package made for a rock star, but you’ll likely need to have the wallet of one, too. The Cleveland Rock Star package is $10,000 plus taxes and fees for two nights. The room is based on availability and is only available for two guests.
The package is non-refundable and is subject to a minimum of a one-month booking window.
To book and find more information about the suite, contact the hotel directly at (216) 413-5039.