Mother's Day is Sunday, in case you have been under a rock and forgot about it. But you still have plenty of time to plan for Mom.
So here are some deals and freebies she may enjoy.
Free Zoo Admission for Mom at 60 zoos all over the US, including the Cincinnati Zoo, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, and several major Florida zoos. Click here to see if your zoo is on the list.
TCBY will give Mom a free cup of Frozen Yogurt Sunday. No strings attached. Details on their website.
McCormick and Schmick's seafood restaurant has free strawberries dipped in chocolate for Mom. (If you have ever priced these at Godiva, that's quite a deal) Details on their website.
Hooters has free meals for Mom on Sunday. Of course, make sure Mom is not insulted by a trip to Hooters. Read details on their website.
Carrabba's will give you a $10 discount if you buy Mom a $50 gift card. Details on their website.
Outback Steakhouse will also give a $10 discount if you buy Mom a $50 gift card. Details on their website.
Ruby Tuesday will give an even bigger discount, $15, if you buy Mom a $50 gift card. Details on their website.
Bob Evans restaurants will give Mom a voucher for free coffee on her next 4 visits, if she comes in Sunday.
Retail Deals for Mom
The following deals are courtesy TheCouponProject.com:
- American Express: $5 off two or more gift cards
- Applebee’s: $10 off two or more gift cards
- Bath & Body Works: $5 off two gift cards
- Darden / Fandango: $10 off $50 or more gift card
- Fandango: $10 off two gift cards totaling $50 or more
- JCPenney: $5 off two gift cards totaling $50 or more
- The Limited: $10 off two gift cards totaling $50 or more
- L.L. Bean: $10 off two gift cards totaling $50 or more
- Michaels: $5 off $25 or more gift card
- Sephora: $10 off two gift cards totaling $50 or more
- SpaFinder: $10 off two gift cards totaling $50 or more
- Yankee Candle
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond will give you a 20% discount on any item in the store this weekend, with this printable coupon. And that way you don’t waste your money.
Don't Waste Your Money is a registered trademark of the E.W. Scripps Co.
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)
Sign up for John's free Newsletter delivered weekly to your inbox