CLEVELAND — CVS announced Thursday that it’s adding 15 drive-thru COVID-19 test sites in Northeast Ohio for a total of 34 new sites across the state.
The new sites will utilize self-swab tests, with the goal of processing up to 1.5 million tests per month, subject to availability of supplies and lab capacity.
Patients must register in advance beginning Friday, May 29, to schedule an appointment. Patients will be required to stay in their cars and will be directed to the pharmacy window, where they will be provided a kit and given instruction.
The tests are sent to an independent third-party lab for processing and the results will be available in approximately three days.
Participating CVS locations in our area include:
- CVS Pharmacy, 1943 West Market Street, Akron, OH 44313
- CVS Pharmacy, 7230 Market Street, Boardman, OH 44512
- CVS Pharmacy, 7292 Fulton Drive NW, Canton, OH 44718
- CVS Pharmacy, 500 South Water Street, Kent, OH 44240
- CVS Pharmacy, 1443 Richmond Road, Lyndhurst, OH 44214
- CVS Pharmacy, 1491 SOM Center Road, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
- CVS Pharmacy, 7259 Pearl Road, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
- CVS Pharmacy, 1339 North Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720
- CVS Pharmacy, 27713 Lorain Road, North Olmstead, OH 44070
- CVS Pharmacy, 1506 Mentor Avenue, Painesville, OH 44077
- CVS Pharmacy, 5812 Ridge Road, Parma, OH 44129
- CVS Pharmacy, 13777 Pearl Road, Strongsville, OH 44136
- CVS Pharmacy, 10085 Darrow Road, Twinsburg, OH 44087
- CVS Pharmacy, 14440 Cedar Road, University Heights, OH 44121
- CVS Pharmacy, 30791 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH 44145
Find the complete list here.