- Bay Village: Monday at 8:45 a.m. Start at Huntington Park and the parade will march west on Lake Road to the Lakeview Cemetery for services and a ceremony.
- Bedford: Parade is Monday at 10:15 starting at Bedford City Hall and continuing to Bedford Cemetery for a ceremony.
- Brecksville: The parade will step off from City Hall at 10:30 a.m. and conclude at Highland Drive Cemetery where our ceremony will take place.
- Broadview Heights: The parade kicks off Monday at 9 a.m. at The Crossings Shopping Center at 8:30 a.m. and will continue on Broadview Road, just north of Route 82.
Brook Park: Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th, 2017 at 10 a.m. — approximately 12 Noon
10:00 a.m.—Parade starts at Brookgate Shopping Plaza on Smith Road and Snow Rd.
- Euclid: The parade will start Monday at 10 a.m. on East 228th Street and Lorain Road, marching west on Lakeshore to East 222nd Street. It will end at the Veteran's Memorial next to Euclid City Hall for a ceremony.
- Independence: On Monday at 9 a.m. assemble on the Square. Services begin at 9:30am. After the parade, join your friends and neighbors at Drug Mart for a hot dog cookout with chips and Pepsi. Enjoy the sounds of the Independence High School Marching Band. All proceeds will benefit the Marching Band.
- Lakewood: The Joint Veterans Council of Lakewood and Rocky River will hold a Memorial Day Parade and Ceremony on Monday, May 29 in Rocky River. The Parade will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. at Rocky River High School and continue west on Detroit Road to Lakewood Park Cemetery.
- North Olmsted: The parade will start Monday at 9:30 a.m. from Falls-Lennox and go down Bagley Road to Brookside Drive to Columbia Road, ending at Village Green.
- Parma Heights: One of the oldest in Northeast Ohio, the city of Parma Heights will host its 150th Annual Memorial Day observance at Parma-South Presbyterian Church & Parma Heights Cemetery. The ceremony will begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Rocky River: The Joint Veterans Council of Lakewood and Rocky River will hold a Memorial Day Parade and Ceremony on Monday, May 29 in Rocky River. The Parade will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. at Rocky River High School and continue west on Detroit Road to Lakewood Park Cemetery.
- Middleburg Heights: A ceremony will start on Monday at 9:00 a.m.at Woodvale Cemetery with the American Legion members and local veterans participating.
- Seven Hills: The Seven Hills Memorial Day Parade kicks off on Monday, May 29th - 10:00am from St. Columbkille marching South on Broadview and East up Hillside. Short Ceremony at City Hall near the Veterans' Memorial Wall.
- Shaker Heights: Monday, May 29, 2017; 9am-11am. The parade travels along Van Aken Boulevard (in the westbound lane) and ends at Thornton Park.
- Strongsville: Parade will start at St. Joseph Church on Monday at 11 a.m. and travel south on Pearl Road to Zverina Lane and ending at Freedom Trail Gazebo.
- University Heights: Monday, May 29, 2017. The parade begins at 11am on Silsby Rd. The memorial program will begin between 12-12:15pm and the family fun activities will take place on the adjacent Belvoir parking lot.
- Auburn Township: Parade will start on Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and travel down Auburn Road to Maple Shade Cemetery. A ceremony will continue at Shady Side Cemetery.
- Munson Township: Memorial Day ceremony at Maple Hill Cemetery.
- Avon Lake: Monday, May 29, 2017; 10am-12pm Veterans Memorial Park, 32756 Lake Rd., Avon Lake, OH 44012
- Mentor: AMVETS post 109 will host annual their annual Memorial Day parade beginning at Rice Elementary and will proceeds east on Lakeshore Blvd to Andrews Road to Mentor Beach Park where memorial service will begin at the end of the parade.
- Painesville: The parade will start on Monday at 10 a.m. from Riverside Cemetery to Evergreen Cemetery.
- Wickliffe: The parade will step off on Monday at 10 a.m. from the parking lot of Our Lady of Mt. Caramel. The parade will head west on Euclid up Bishop Road to Wickliffe City Hall where a memorial will be held.
- Willoughby: The parade starts on Monday at 9:00 a.m. in downtown Willoughby traveling to Park Avenue and ending at the Willoughby Cemetery for a ceremony.
- Elyria: It will start Monday on Second Street at the First Congressional Church. Families are welcome to participate.
- Lorain: The parade will being at 11 a.m. on Monday at 17th Street and Broadway, proceeding North on Broadway and ending at Veteran's Park.
- Brunswick: The VFW Post 9520 and the American Legion Post 234 have scheduled a Memorial Day Program for Monday, May 30, 2016 at 10:00 am at the Visintainer School grounds, followed by a parade that will begin at 10:30 am and proceed to Westview Cemetery.
- Chatham: Monday May 29th begins with an observance program at 10:00 AM at the Chatham V.F.W. Memorial Hall.
- Medina: 10:15 a.m. parade from Medina County Courthouse on Public Square to Spring Grove Cemetery, followed by a ceremony. Pancake breakfast 7:30-10 a.m. at United Church of Christ, 217 E. Liberty St. Candlelight vigil at 7:30 p.m. to support military and their families at the square.
- Akron: An 11 a.m. service at Greenlawn Cemetery, 2580 Romig Road, at the Veterans Monument between the two mausoleums. Rifle salute, taps, laying of wreaths at base of flag by Kenmore American Legion Post.
- Bath: Memorial Day observance May 29 at noon at Bath Veterans' Park
- Copley: The 85th annual parade...will step off from Copley-Fairlawn Middle school, 1531 S. Cleveland-Massillon Rd at 10:00 am. Ceremonies at the Cemetery, 3770 Copley Rd--- west of the Circle, will start about 10:20 am. Line of march will return to the Middle School following the ceremonies. Local roads---Cleveland-Massillon and Copley-- will close temporarily, before and after, to accommodate the parade.
- Green: Memorial Day parade, ceremony and car show May 29. Parade steps off from the Green High School at 10 a.m. the ceremony is immediately following the parade at the Veterans Park; and the community picnic and car show follows at the John Torok Community Center.
- Hudson: The annual Memorial Day Parade will begin at 10 a.m. on Monday, May 29. The parade will form on Milford Road and go east on SR 303 to SR 91 heading north to Markillie Cemetery where a brief service will be held. The public is encouraged to attend the parade and service to pay tribute to our military that have made the ultimate sacrifice for all of us and our country, and to thank all of those that have served or are serving our country today. The event is sponsored and organized by the American Legion
- Kenmore: The 2017 Kenmore Community Days Parade will be held on Saturday, May 27 at 11am. It will step off from Kenmore High School
- Sagamore Hills: The Memorial Day Parade will be held Monday, May 29th departing St. Barnabas Church grounds at 10:00 a.m. promptly and proceed north on Olde Eight Rd. to Valley View Rd. entering the cemetery where a memorial service will begin at 11:00 a.m. All are welcome to attend.
- Tallmadge: Parade begins at 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Victory Church and ends at the Tallmadge Cemetery for a service.
- Twinsburg: The annual Memorial Day Parade and service will be May 29, marching from Twinsburg High School down Ravenna Road and concluding with a somber service to the nation's fallen on Twinsburg Township Square. The parade forms at Twinsburg High School at 10 a.m. and proceeds to Twinsburg Township Square promptly at 10:30 a.m.
- Canal Fulton: Sponsored by Canal Fulton VFW Post 9795, the Memorial Day Parade forms at Lindsay Concrete at 12pm, steps off at 1pm, goes north on Canal St., turns onto Market St., and ends at City Hall, followed by a short ceremony with the VFW Post 9795 Rifle Squadron and Northwest High School Band.
- Canton: The Greater Canton Veterans Council is sponsoring the Canton Memorial Day Parade and Observance on May 30. Parade begins at 10 am and travels from West Tusc St. and ends at the McKinley Monument. There will be a Memorial Day Observance following the parade to pay tribute to our fallen veterans.
- North Canton: On Monday, May 29th the North Canton Lion’s Club will hold their annual Memorial Day Parade. The parade will marshal around 8 a.m. near Memorial Stadium Parking Lot off 7th Street NE. The parade will begin at 9:00 A.M. Streets will be closed and traffic maintained to accommodate this parade.The parade will travel a route west on 7th Street to North Main Street, south on North Main Street to the Square (Maple & Main intersection). There will be a program at the Memorial in Bitzer Park (Square of City) following the parade. The event should end approximately at 11 AM.
Have an addition or do we need to make a change to one of the listings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.