Allegiant announced Wednesday that the company will move service from Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), increasing its presence in Northeast Ohio.
The company will also offer four new nonstop routes to vacation destinations this winter.
Flights will move from CAK to CLE on Feb. 15, 2017. Passengers with existing Allegiant reservations from CAK on or after that date will now fly out of CLE.
Service moving from CAK to CLE includes nonstop flights to:
- Tampa Bay via the St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) - begins Feb. 15, 2017
- Orlando, Florida via the Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) - begins Feb. 16, 2017
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida via the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) - begins Feb. 16, 2017
- Punta Gorda / Fort Myers, Florida via the Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) - begins Feb. 16, 2017
- Savannah, Georgia via the Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) - begins Feb. 16, 2017
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina via the Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) -seasonal service begins April 13, 2017
New service coming to CLE includes nonstop flights to:
- Jacksonville, Florida via the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) - begins Feb. 16, 2017
- Austin, Texas via the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - begins Feb. 17, 2017
- New Orleans via the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) - beginsFeb. 17, 2017
- Phoenix via the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) - seasonal service begins Feb. 17, 2017 and ends May 15, 2017