CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority reported 10 employees tested positive for COVID-19 this past week.
The employees who tested positive are as follows:
- Three operators from the Hayden District
- One shelter maintenance staff member from Woodhill
- One operator from the Triskett District
- One manager, two supervisors and a track maintainer from the Rail District
- One revenue clerk from the Revenue building
RTA cleaned and disinfected work areas, equipment and other areas of potential exposure, per protocol. Other staff members who were in contact with the employees who tested positive were immediately notified, RTA said.
To date, 123 RTA employees have tested positive for COVID-19, 82 of whom have fully recovered and returned to work.