CLEVELAND — Queen of Hearts is coming back.
Grayton Road Tavern, the bar and restaurant that hosts the game, announced the first drawing will be on Wednesday.
According to its website, the jackpot will start at $503,703.
In case you're new to this whole Queen of Hearts phenomenon, here's a breakdown:
- Every card in a deck of cards is assigned a random number.
- Buy a raffle ticket for $1. There is no limit to the number of raffle tickets you can purchase.
- Write your first and last name, phone number and the card number you think holds the Queen of Hearts on the back of your ticket.
- Pray, cross your fingers, knock on wood, do a dance, whatever you think will help your ticket 1) be pulled during the drawing, and 2) have the correct number on it.
- The drawing will continue, cards will be eliminated and the pot will keep growing every week until one lucky person wins.
Drawings will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesdays at Grayton Road Tavern. Tickets will be sold at the following locations:
- Grayton Road Tavern in Cleveland.
- Harry Buffalo locations in North Olmsted and Elyria.
- Legends in Parma
- Hooley House in Mentor, Montrose, Brooklyn and Westlake.
Last season's winner took home a grand prize of $5 million.
For a complete list of rules and information from Grayton Road Tavern, click here.