CLEVELAND — It's that time of year again when meatballs, pasta, pizza, and desserts galore are at your fingertips. Businesses and restaurants are lining up along Mayfield Road to celebrate the Feast of the Assumption.
The 121st Annual Feast of the Assumption starts on Thursdays and runs until Sunday.
- Thursday, August 15 - Noon to 11 p.m.
- Friday, August 16 - 6 p.m. to Midnight
- Saturday, August 17 - Noon to Midnight
- Sunday, August 18 - Noon to 11 p.m.
- Thursday, August 15— masses at 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon and 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 16—12:15 p.m.
- Saturday, August 17— Vigil mass for Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 18 - masses at 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
To get your fix, the following restaurants will have stands in front of their businesses:
- Corbo’s Bakery
- Guarino’s Restaurant
- Kiss of the Hands
- La Dolce Vita
- Mayfield Smoke Shop
- Mia Bella
- Murray Hill Market
- Nido Italia Ristorante
- Presti’s Bakery
- Ray's Catering
- TOLI (Tavern of Little Italy)
Additional vendors will be selling nuts, corn, artichokes, lemonade, elephant ears and more.
Don't drink and Drive
Lyft will be offering 20% off two rides for anyone who attends the Feast. Use code FEASTCLE. The code is valid from 11 a.m. on August 15 until 11 p.m. on August 18.
Mayfield Road will be closed to traffic during the Feast hours—beginning approximately one hour prior to the start times listed above for each day.
For more information, click here.