Looking to pick up a few hours of work? The City of Cleveland has a job for you.
The Cleveland Division of Police is accepting applications for school crossing guards.
The job includes helping children safely cross the street to get to their school. The shift would be an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.
Details about the job:
- Compensation is $20.50 a day
- Employees are eligible for health care through the City of Cleveland
- There are 40 crossing guard positions available around the city
- A high school diploma or GED
- Completed criminal background
- Successfully complete a drug test
Interested applicants are encouraged to get a referral from their councilperson's office. Applicants may directly contact the Cleveland Division of Police at 216-623-5577.