AVON, Ohio — With the coronavirus pandemic in full swing, multiple cities across Northeast Ohio have canceled their fireworks.
These are the locations and cities that have not:
- Avon and the Lake Erie Crushers: Fireworks show will take place at Crushers Stadium. Attendees can park at the stadium's parking lot and watch from their cars.
- Cedar Point: They will “Light Up The Point” with a fireworks extravaganza while you enjoy the show from the comfort of your own vehicle in the park’s main parking lot.
- Akron: The city will be having a neighborhood-based celebration to allow residents to remain at a safe distance.
- North Ridgeville: Victory Park will be hosting a firework show that costs $20 per vehicle.
- Macedonia: The firework show will take place at Longwood Park.
These are the cities that have canceled their fireworks:
- Cleveland, rescheduled for September.
If your city is planning on having fireworks, email firstname.lastname@example.org