MEDINA, Ohio — The Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Medina County Sheriff's Office will be targeting dangerous intersections in Medina during the month of October in an effort to decrease the volume and severity of failure to yield crashes at intersections in Medina County.
The most dangerous intersections in Medina were identified through historical crash data from the highway patrol.
Drivers will notice an increase presence of law enforcement at the following intersections:
- Medina Road (State Route 18) and IR 71 (Montville Township and Medina Township)
- Medina Rd (State Route 18) and River Styx Road /Shady Brook (Montville Township And Medina Township)
- Fenn Road and Pearl (US 42) (Medina Township)
- Weymouth Road and Foskett Road./ Remsen Road (Medina Township)
- Abbeyville Road and Spieth Road (York Township)
- Ridge Road (State Route 94) and Ridgewood Road (Wadsworth Township)