The driver charged with killing two 14-year-old girls in Coventry Township in May was indicted on Wednesday.
Natasha Boggs, 24, was driving on South Main Street on May 28 when she drove over a marked lane on the side of the road. She hit three teens.
RELATED: Driver charged in Coventry Township crash that killed two 14-year-old girls
Taylor Galloway and Amber Thomas, both 14, died from their injuries. A 15-year-old was severely injured.
RELATED: Neighbors near Coventry Township fatal accident scene asking for sidewalks, signage from township
Boggs was indicted on the following charges:
- Two counts of involuntary manslaughter
- Two counts of aggravated vehicular homicide
- One count of tampering with evidence
- One count of vehicular assault
- Two counts of vehicular homicide
- One count of negligent assault
- One count of marked lanes violation
- One count of texting while driving
Boggs is scheduled to be arraigned next Wednesday.