If you've been debating on signing up for an Amazon Prime membership, then Amazon may have a deal to convince you to click the button and make a commitment.
On Friday, Nov. 18, Amazon will drop its $99/year Prime membership fee to $79 for just one day. The deal is valid for only individual memberships and not for gift memberships.
With the holiday shopping season already off to an early start, Amazon looks to attract customers looking for an inexpensive, fast shopping experience with its free two-day shipping perk.
Beyond free shipping, an Amazon Prime membership also includes:
- Free video streaming for thousands of movies and TV shows. Viewers can watch their favorite programs on their computer, tablet, or phone. Offline viewing is also available for selection title through the Amazon Video App.
- Free music streaming. Prime Music has nearly two million songs in its library, including a long list of playlists and stations.
- Unlimited reading on any device, including access to more than 1,000 books, current magazines, comics and more. Readers can access their content on any device.
- Unlimited listening to original audio series from Audible.
- Free game content each month and exclusive discounts on new video games through Twitch Prime.
- Unlimited photo storage through Prime Photos. This storage can be shared with up to five family members, who can all contribute to a Family Vault of photos.
- 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals. As the holiday shopping deals ramp up, Amazon will be offering more of these limited-time deals and Prime members get exclusive early access to some of these discounts.
Scripps gets commissions for purchases through links in this story.