Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Kroger recalls shrimp products due to potential health hazard
Posted: 7:38 AM, Dec 28, 2018
Updated: 2018-12-28 14:19:58-05
Kroger is recalling shrimp products due to a potential health hazard.
The recall was issued for Kroger stores located in Central and Northwest Ohio, Northwestern Virginia panhandle and Michigan, as well as KingSoopers, Frys, and Smith's stores.
The company says the products may be under-cooked, which could result in contamination by spoilage organisms or pathogens.
- Sand Bar Peeled / Cooked Shrimp 26/30 CPTO UPC 11110-64115
- Shrimp Cooked, Tail-On 26/30 Frozen Service Case UPC 69439-XXXXX
- Shrimp Grab & Go Service Case UPC 69447-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked 26/30 Seasoned Service Case UPC 69472-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked Tail-On 26/30 Frozen Service Case UPC 89439-XXXXX
- Shrimp 26/30 Cooked Service Case UPC 89461-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked 26/30 Seasoned Service Case UPC 98107-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cocktail 26/30 UPC 99479-5XXXX
- Peeled Cooked Shrimp 26/30 UPC 40401-370681
Customers who purchased any of the affected products are asked to return them to the store for a full refund.
Click here to read more information
Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.