Students at a California high school may have eaten cookies with another student's dead grandmother's ashes in them.
Police are investigating after accusations have been made against students that they put the ashes in sugar cookies and gave them to nine classmates, according to KOVR in Sacramento.
No one who ate one of the cookies got sick, the police report says.
"I have not heard of anyone getting sick, or anybody being harmed as far as physically or physiologically by this," Lt. Paul Doroshov with the Davis Police Department said to KOVR.
The investigation is still ongoing; the cookies themselves have not been tested.