The festivities officially kick off on Oct. 22 with a “Countdown To Christmas Preview Show” hosted by “Fuller House” stars Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin and Jodie Sweetin.
Then the Christmas movies will officially begin airing on Oct. 28. The first flick to get you in the mood for Christmas is called “Marry Me At Christmas” and stars Rachel Skarsten and Trevor Donovan.
It’s got everything we’ve come to hope for in a Hallmark Christmas movie! Here’s how the Hallmark channel describes the film:
“Organizing a Christmas wedding is a true treat for bridal boutique owner Madeline Krug. She loves the challenge of finding the perfect dress for the bride and orchestrating an exquisite event. What Madeline didn’t expect was to be swept off her feet by the bride’s gorgeous brother, movie star Jonny Blaze. Jonny came to the quirky town of Fool’s Gold to support his sister — not to fall in love. Yet Madeline is the most extraordinary woman he’s ever met. Planning the perfect wedding leads to candlelit dinners and strolls through snow-covered streets. Madeline finds the real Jonny even more captivating than her celebrity crush. Will the action star be brave enough to take on the role of a lifetime?”
And that’s only the beginning of what Hallmark has to offer this season. So, who’s ready to watch?
- Marry Me At Christmas: Oct. 28, 8/7c
- Christmas Festival Of Ice: Nov. 4, 8/7c
- Miss Christmas: Nov. 5, 8/7c
- The Sweetest Christmas: Nov. 11, 8/7c
- Enchanted Christmas: Nov. 12, 8/7c
- Coming Home For Christmas: Nov. 18, 8/7c
- A Gift To Remember: Nov 19, 8/7c
- Secretly Santa: Nov. 22, 8/7c
- The Mistletoe Inn: Nov. 23, 8/7c
- Finding Santa: Nov. 24, 8/7c
- The Christmas Train: Nov. 25, 8/7c
- Switched For Christmas: Nov. 26, 8/7c
- Christmas In Evergreen: Dec. 2, 8/7c
- Christmas At Holly Lodge: Dec. 3, 8/7c
- Christmas Encore: Dec. 9, 8/7c
- Christmas Shop: Dec. 10, 8/7c
- Christmas Shuttle: Dec. 16, 8/7c
- Father Christmas: Dec. 17, 8/7c
- Christmas Getaway: Dec. 23, 8/7c
- When Calls The Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree: Dec. 25, 8/7c
- New Year’s Gala: Dec. 30, 8/7c
The official Hallmark Countdown To Christmas has us at 73 days until Dec. 25. It’s a good thing you have all these movies to help you make it though!