CLEVELAND — Case Western Reserve University has released the list of performers for its LIVE! (streamed) at Silver Hall concert series that kicks off Wednesday night and continues through May at the Maltz Performing Arts Center.
The concerts features local performers and are free to watch from the comfort of your home.
“We've reached out to local artists and ensembles and generated a great and eclectic schedule,” said Maltz Center Director Jason Cohen. “All concerts are free and co-promoted by CWRU/MPAC and the Ohio Arts Professionals Network, as well as the artist performing, and gives a real opportunity for these groups to reach their audiences during the pandemic.”
A list of events follows below:
- Wednesday, Jan. 13: Big Hoke
- Wednesday, Jan. 20: Rachel Brown & The Beatnik Playboys
- Wednesday, Jan. 27: Ohio Weather Band
- Wednesday, Feb. 3: Hollin Kings
- Wednesday, Feb. 10: Evelyn Wright & The David Thomas Trio
- Wednesday, Feb. 17: Hey Mavis
- Wednesday, March 3: Corry Michaels
- Friday, March 12: Moises Borges Quartet
- Wednesday, March 17: Benevolent Love Praise Team
- Wednesday, March 24: Worry Stone
- Tuesday, April 6: Dom Farinacci & Spirit of the Groove
- Wednesday, April 14: The Scenic Route
- Friday, April 23: Meg & The Magnetosphere
- Tuesday, April 27: In2ative
- Tuesday, May 4: Rubber City Ukes
- Wednesday, May 12: Third Culture Ensemble
- Wednesday, May 19: The Smeltztones
- Wednesday, May 26: North Coast Winds
All concerts start at 8 p.m.
“The free streaming series aims to highlight local and regional talent on stage but performing to an empty venue. Although the hall will be empty, every nuance of the performance will be captured with a state-of-the-art video recording and broadcast system including six high-definition remote-controlled cameras,” the university said.
CLICK HERE for more information and to view the live streams.
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.