CANTON, Ohio — The Pro Football Hall of Fame is offering Buffalo Bills fans coming to Cleveland for their team’s game against the Browns this weekend $5 off admission to the museum.
Guests must wear Bills gear to get the Hall of Fame discount. The team gear includes jerseys, T-shirts, hats and other visible apparel. Visitors coming to the hall can see 326 bronzed busts, including the new class of 2019.
Fans can receive a 20% off coupon to use in the hall of fame store.
Among the countless artifacts on display, the Canton Hall of Fame has artifacts from the team's storied past, including:
- A kicking shoe worn by Steve Christie in the 1992 AFC Wild Card game against the Houston Oilers, in which he kicked the game-winning field goal in OT to complete the greatest comeback in NFL history.
- A Buffalo Bills hat worn by Kathryn Smith on Sept. 11, 2016 when she became the first female to serve as an assistant coach in an NFL regular season game.
- Jim Kelly's 1994 throwback jersey and his Robbie Knievel designed motorcycle.
The Hall of Fame store also features exclusive Buffalo Bills items:
- Bills Hall of Fame Enshrinee Banner
- Bills Hall of Fame Legends Tee (pictured)
- Bills Hall of Fame Hat (pictured)
- Jim Kelly Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame Name and Number Tee (pictured)
- Hall of Fame Autographed Helmet autographed by Jim Kelly
- Bills Jim Kelly Gold Jacket Game Day Socks
- Bills Hall of Fame glassware
Visit the Canton Hall of Fame at 2121 George Halas Drive Northwest in Canton.
RELATED: How to watch the Browns-Bills game