CLEVELAND — Six people were hospitalized after a shooting on Cleveland’s East Side on Monday morning.
Officers from the Cleveland Division of Police responded to the 4100 block of East 81st Street and Harvard Avenue for a report of a shooting.
Six people were injured with gunshot wounds and transported to nearby hospitals, Cleveland EMS confirmed.
- 30-year-old male in serious condition
- 20-year-old male in stable condition
- 25-year-old female in stable condition
- 19-year-old male in stable condition
- 18 year-old female in stable condition
- 17-year-old male in stable condition
News 5 Cleveland has reached out to the Cleveland Division of Police for additional information.
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.