A fifth person has been charged in connection with the deadly shooting of a 12-year-old boy on Cleveland's east side last month.
A 15-year-old boy was charged on Dec. 13 for multiple offenses including aggravated murder, murder and attempted murder.
He appeared in court on Monday.
Two adults charged with aggravated murder in shooting that left 12-year-old boy dead
Teens accusedinmurder of 12-year-old on Cleveland's east side have prior records
Family of teen chargedin12-year-old's murder says ‘he didn't do it'
Two adults and two other teens were previously charged in the shooting of 12-year-old Abdel Latif Bashiti on Nov. 24.
In total, six boys were injured in the shooting.
Police said five boys — ages 14 and 16 — were standing outside a row of stores on Buckeye Road around 7:30 p.m. when the guns were pulled and shots were fired.
Bashiti went outside with his father — the owner of a beauty supply store in the area — to see what was going on. That's when he was shot.