CLEVELAND — More than two dozen schools are either closed or delayed Monday due to widespread power outages. More than 81,000 residents remain without power.
Sunday’s storms caused a number of roads to remain closed on Monday in the city of Twinsburg, putting the district on a two-hour delay to allow crews to clear the roads and reestablish power as needed.
Kenston Local School District in Geauga County and Willoughby Eastlake School District are closed Monday due to power outages.
Other districts that are closed or delayed include:
- Ashtabula County Tech & Career
- Happy Hearts and Building Bridges Schools in Ashtabula County
- John R Lea Middle in Wayne County
- Pymatuning Valley Local SD in Ashtabula County
- Euclid City School District
- Twinsburg City School District
Find more closings here.
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.