CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio — The Cuyahoga County Board of Elections will begin early in-person voting and Vote-by-Mail on April 6 for the primary election on May 4.
Voters in 11 cities in Cuyahoga County will head to the polls on May 4 to cast ballots on municipal and school issues and 1 candidate contest.
During early in-person voting, the board of elections will be implementing health and safety measures to protect voters and election workers. Safety measures will include wearing masks and face shields, routinely cleaning touched surfaces and practicing social distancing.
The voter registration deadline for the primary election is Monday, April 5 at 9:00 p.m. This deadline applied to anyone who needs to update their name or address.
To request a ballot, click HERE.
Mailed registration forms must be postmarked on or before April 5.
On the May 4 ballot:
- Brecksville: Zoning Amendment
- Fairview Park: Tax Issue and School Issue
- Garfield Heights: Zoning Amendment
- North Olmsted: School Issue
- Parma: Ward 7 Republican Primary and School Issue
- Parma Heights: School Issue
- Pepper Pike: Zoning Amendment
- Rocky River: School Issue
- Seven Hills: Tax Issue and School Issue
- Strongsville: Tax Issue
- Warrensville Heights: Tax Issue
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.