CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority reported 16 employees tested positive for COVID-19 over the past week.
The reported positives are from the following districts and positions:
- Four employees from the Main Office
- Four operators from the Hayden District
- Two operators from the Triskett District
- One maintainer from the Central Bus Facility
- Two employees from the Rail District
- Two employees from Transit Police
- One employee from Power & Way
RTA said that following standard protocol, all work areas, equipment and other areas of potential exposure were cleaned and disinfected and other staff members who had been in contact with the employees who tested positive were immediately notified.
To date, 151 RTA employees have tested positive for COVID-19, 122 of whom have fully recovered and returned to work.