CLEVELAND — Rite Aid announced it’s adding new COVID-19 self-swab testing sites in the Cleveland and Akron area on Tuesday in partnership with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Each testing site will utilize a simple self-swab test and will be overseen by pharmacists at the store’s drive-thru windows.
All individuals 13 years of age or older, regardless if they have symptoms, are eligible for testing.
The locations in Cleveland-Akron area are:
- 10502 St. Clair Avenue in Cleveland
- 5795 State Road in Parma
- 2709 Broadway Avenue in Lorain
- 15149 Snow Road in Brookpark
- 6512 Franklin Boulevard in Cleveland
- 10090 Chester Avenue in Cleveland
- 475 East 185th Street in Euclid
- 114 12th Street NE in Canton
- 3030 Market Avenue in Canton
- 180 North State Street in Painesville
- 1075 Ashland Road in Mansfield
- 4053 South Main Street in Akron
- 21800 Libby Road in Maple Heights
- 5411 Superior Avenue in Cleveland
- 3402 Clark Avenue in Cleveland
- 20405 Chagrin Boulevard in Shaker Heights
- 4042 Cleveland Avenue South in Canton
- 142 Broad Street in Elyria
To register, click here.