SUMMIT COUNTY, Ohio — Summit County announced that they will be offering pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics throughout the county starting next week.
The clinics will run until May 15.
No appointment is necessary.
These are the sites where the clinics will be held:
- Monday, May 3 from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. at Firestone Community Center | 1480 Girard St, Akron, OH 44301.
- Thursday, May 6 from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. at Summit Lake Community Center | 380 W. Crosier St, Akron, OH 44311.
- Friday, May 7 from 12p p.m. until 6 p.m. at Barberton City Block 7 | purple lot across from McDonald’s.
- Saturday, May 8 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Summit County Fairgrounds | 1050 North Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278.
- Thursday, May 13 from 12 p.m until 6 p.m. at Perkins Park (near the swimming pool) | 899 Diagonal Rd, Akron, OH 44320.
- Saturday, May 15 from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. at Twinsburg Community Center | 10260 Ravenna Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087.
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
Download the News 5 app for free to easily access local coronavirus coverage, and to receive timely and limited news alerts on major COVID-19 developments. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.
Vaccinating Ohio - Find the latest news on the COVID-19 vaccines, Ohio's phased vaccination process, a map of vaccination clinics around the state, and links to sign up for a vaccination appointment through Ohio's online portal.
See data visualizations showing the impact of coronavirus in Ohio, including county-by-county maps, charts showing the spread of the disease, and more.
Rebound Northeast Ohio News 5's initiative to help people through the financial impact of the coronavirus by offering one place to go for information on everything available to help and how to access it. We're providing resources on:
Getting Back to Work - Learn about the latest job openings, how to file for benefits and succeed in the job market.
Making Ends Meet - Find help on topics from rent to food to new belt-tightening techniques.
Managing the Stress - Feeling isolated or frustrated? Learn ways to connect with people virtually, get counseling or manage your stress.
Doing What's Right - Keep track of the way people are spending your tax dollars and treating your community.
We're Open! Northeast Ohio is place created by News 5 to open us up to new ways of thinking, new ways of gathering and new ways of supporting each other.
View a map of COVID-19 testing locations here.
Visit Ohio's Coronavirus website for the latest updates from the Ohio Department of Health.
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.