The Hospice of the Western Reserve is asking for Northeast Ohio residents to make and donate fabric masks.
The masks will then be handed out to visitors and home care family members in order stop the spread of coronavirus.
You can find instructions on how to make the masks by clicking here.
The masks can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Ashtabula Office, 1166 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula, OH 44004-2930
- East Campus, 34900 Chardon Road, Chagrin North Building 1, Suite 105 Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
- Headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44110-2602
- Lorain Office, 2173 North Ridge Road E., Suite H, Lorain, OH 44055-3400
- HMC Hospice of Medina County, 5075 Windfall Road, Medina, OH 44256
- West Campus, 22730 Fairview Center Dr., Fairview Park, OH 44126
There is a collection bin at each location by the front door. You will need to be buzzed in.
Additionally, anyone who is donating masks is asked to fill out this form and drop it off with the masks.
More information can be found here.
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
We're Open! Northeast Ohio is place created by News 5 to open us up to new ways of thinking, new ways of gathering and new ways of supporting each other.
Click here for a page with resources including a COVID-19 overview from the CDC, details on cases in Ohio, a timeline of Governor Mike DeWine's orders since the outbreak, coronavirus' impact on Northeast Ohio, and link to more information from the Ohio Department of Health, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, the CDC and the WHO.
See data visualizations showing the impact of coronavirus in Ohio, including county-by-county maps, charts showing the spread of the disease, and more.
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.